Omar Martin Questions and Explains about
“ARE YOU DOING THE RIGHT THINGS FOR “RIGHT NOW”?
Omar Martin was answering a question about how a beginner or even a little more experienced “marketer” could improve their results and begin to earn some income using affiliate marketing.
One thing I have heard Omar emphasize over and over (in coaching classes at My Unfair Advantage) is that each person who aspires to live the much touted “Guru Life Style” is in for a rude awakening.
There is no Shiny Magic Button.
When he begins to talk, if you want to succeed, then you had better listen. Lets start listening now to some home truths he shared in our group.
Here’s a basic concept that eludes most people. I didn’t get it at first either but when it finally clicked, things started happening MUCH faster for me.
People always say “Model Success” – and it makes perfect sense right?
If you want what a man has then “do what a man does”. Great saying.
you’ve got to understand that what a man is doing NOW to grow what he has
is NOT the same thing he did to GET what he has now.
Let me break it down for you…
- Those things I was doing daily in my online business to get to 5 figures were totally different than what I had to do to get to 6 figures.
- The things I had to do daily to get to 6 figures were totally different than the things I had to do to get to 7 figures.
Those things I’m doing daily NOW to get to 8 figures are COMPLETELY different than the things I was doing when I first started.
I mean some “core” things are the same: like checking emails and stuff like that, but then again, even a lot of those functions are much more streamlined now and I use assistants for a lot more things now as well.
The Lesson to be Learned!
The lesson to be learned here is that if you’re just starting out but trying to model EXACTLY what I’m doing now then you’ll probably fall flat on your face.
Notice I said “probably” cause there’s always that superstar that can jump into the game, take one look at what I’m doing, master it and then get even BETTER at it then me.
The Key to Adapting a Business Program.
- *The key is to follow the steps I took to get me here, using the knowledge of how I broke through certain barriers and it will help you do it even faster than me.
- *If you are expecting to jump on the scene and make 6 or 7 figures in a matter of months or even in your first year then you’ve got a rude awakening coming bro, and it’s gonna hit you right in the face. HARD.
- *This is a business. Period. If you think of it ANY other way you’ll fail.
I don’t give a sh** what anybody says. Chances are if they tell you something different, they’re just trying to sell you something.
Most start up business out there don’t turn a profit for the first 5 years and that’s IF they make it past year number 3. This varies by industry, so do some research.
Do yourself a favor and stop trying to get rich tomorrow and stop looking for that easy button because this sh** right here takes hard freaking work.
Anything that’s worth anything always does.
- There is no coach out there that can teach you work ethic and conviction.
- And there’s no product out there that contains them either.
- You’re either determined or you’re not.
The cool thing about being an ONLINE business owner is that it takes very little start up capital, and you can build it piece by piece from your lap top in a spare room like Melinda and I did.
- We had no extraordinary technical skills what so ever.
- We just had conviction
- Funny thing is that with enough conviction everything else falls into place.
Pick your level of participation, check out how Omar lets you copy his Work Plan. Read More
P.S. Reworded a little, but most of the above is from a post on Facebook inside the My Unfair Advantage group page, explaining why you can’t just be a beginner and start copying what Omar is doing right now and expect automatic success and why you will run into trouble.
Thanks for reading.
Image courtesy of http://www.freeimages.com/browse.phtml?f=view&id=1089912